Generally, 2% of visitors convert on the first visit to an online store or lead magnet page. Retargeting brings the other 98% back to your offer page & helps increase your conversions. It works by keeping track of people who visit your site and displaying your ads as they visit other sites or your competitors.
We’re experts... NitroSocial is a full advertising agency & marketing consultancy firm. Over 10 years of experience helping businesses with their direct marketing. We provide a synergistic approach to online advertising by promoting brands and restructuring your current online presence to ensure you have the best online sales funnel fully evolved with your social media & search engine channels.